Latest news & analysis
Ozone for Vertical Farming
Ozone in vertical farming is an excellent organic fungicide and biocide. In addition to its high efficiency and the advantages of not leaving chemical residues on the leaves. When ozone is dissolved in water favors root growth and increases dissolved oxygen in plants. About 90% of the water used worldwide is for agriculture. Ozone helps reduce the amount of water and helps inactivate viruses ...
New Swine Farm Case Study - Case Study
Swine Barn - Case Study
Case Study: Online COD, Cream and Protein Monitoring Minimizes Dairy Product Loss
Solutions for suppliers
Generate more buying requests and expand your reach by showcasing your product offering on our multi-channel platform.
- Over 4 million Visitors per year
- Over 580,000 Registered users
Solutions for buyers
Source your project needs through our comprehensive catalog of more than 58,387 agtech solutions from over 20,079 suppliers across the globe.
- Interact directly with industry suppliers.
- Match your inquiries to similar suppliers.
- Browse up-to-date product catalogs & supplier listings.
- Get notified the moment suppliers reply to your inquiry.